Additional services are also available to further manage and meet unique client needs. In order to ensure that basic care services are priced as low as possible, these optional services are an additional cost.
- RPN visits to assess and track client health (mobility, memory, mood, disposition, vitals); medication adherence & expiration; provide reports to family and client’s Doctor.
- Appointments organized and managed
- Regular home safety assessments
- Visa card provided so caregivers aren’t managing cash or the client’s credit card
- Fridge and pantry checked regularly to ensure expired food is tossed
- Snow removal or other home services can be monitored (arranged by family, overseen by staff)
- Technology assessments: advice on safety and communication aids; client training to minimize fraud risk.